HAZIQAHANIS :)
Wassup
Sunday, February 23 | 10:59 PM | 1 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum.

3 months without school books without homeworks without teachers and especially without friends is kinda boring for me. I am the kind of girl that have a lot to talk about eventhough deep in my heart i really wanted to stop talking. Hehe I hope I didnt annoyed others but to be honest I dont really care if they talk bad things bout me. I used to cry when I heard anyone spreading bad rumors about me but then my best friend, the greatest friend of mine comfort me and said " dont cry, maybe they're jealous looking at you ". And now i realized that it was not really because they're jealous of me , it was all because of my non-stop-talking-mouth hehe . When one talks a lot , he/she will unknowingly or in easier word, did not realize that they also talk bad about others. So the conclusion is...........stop talking about not-so-important things to your friends.



I WANTED TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF MY TEACHERS MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY IF I , WITHOUT NOTICING , TALK BAD ABOUT YOU.

Older Post | Newer Post
THE OWNER


TINGGALKAN JEJAK